APIs & Integrations

redrocked360

403 error with Zapier integration

Hey, please see below the unanswered email sent from January 13 from Zapier support team regarding my issue. Thanks in advance for your help:

"
@HubSpot Team: Hey there! Kirill, copied here, is a mutual customer, and he’s having some trouble setting up a Zap. He’d like to use “New Calendar Task” as the trigger for his Zap, but when he tries to pull in a sample task, he’s getting the error:

Error: api.hubapi.com returned (403) Forbidden and said “This access_token (74266f96-06c5-4796-8ae6-02cf123dc997) does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [content-access])”

He says that he’s connecting using his ceo@redrocket360.com login, which appears to have full permissions:

Are you able to see on your end what might be causing this error? The full request is below, if it helps!

If you could take a look and let us know what you find, that would be great. If you need any more information for me, as well, don’t hesitate to ask!
"

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
redrocked360

Ok, understood, thank you

0 Upvotes
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@redrocked360 is this an error that you saw recently? There was an issue with the Calendar API a few weeks ago but this should have been fixed at this point.

0 Upvotes
redrocked360

Yes, I’m still facing this issue.

0 Upvotes
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@redrocked360 This looks like an issue with the type of account you have. The Calendar API is only available to with a MArketing subscription, so if you Have a Sales/CRM account you won’t be able to use the calendar.