APIs & Integrations

saurabh100

After Fetching the tickets through API only few response I was get, where is other?

Hi, when I was trying to get the HubSpot tickets through API then, only a few responses I got the below

This is my End Point API with the property
https://api.hubapi.com/crm-objects/v1/objects/tickets/paged?hapikey=xyz&properties=subject&propertie...

"properties":{
"subject":{
"versions":[
{
"name":"subject",
"value":"Test Ticket",
"timestamp":676767777567,
"sourceId":"abc@gmail.com",
"source":"CRM_UI",
"sourceVid":{
}
}
],
"value":"Test Ticket",
"timestamp":1533209674618,
"sourceId":"abc@fly.biz"
},
"content":{
"versions":[
{
"name":"content",
"value":"This is simple Hubspot tickets that one used for Jira",
"timestamp":1533208673638,
"sourceId":"abc@gmail.com",
"sourceVid":{
}
}
],
"value":"This is simple Hubspot tickets that one used for Jira",
"timestamp":4531208673628,
"sourceId":"abc@gmail.com"
}
},
"version":2,
"isDeleted":false
}

Where are these fields Like: Pipeline, ticket status, source, priority, contact, category few things are mandatory here.

Please reply me about this because I need pipeline and priority at least of the tickets.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

After Fetching the tickets through API only few response I was get, where is other?

Hi @saurabh442,

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, are you looking to get only the tickets that have a certain status? Or are you looking to include the status of a ticket in the response when getting all tickets?

Pulling only tickets that have a particular status isn't currently possible; you'll need to pull all tickets and filter the results on your end. including the status of the tickets you're pulling can be done using the methods I described above.

0 Upvotes
saurabh100

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

I understand what you are saying, but it a different API for access this thing I just want every ticket status ticket are closed are opened, and priority like High, medium, low, and more with when I was get all the tickets. is there any way to this except from using different 2 API.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @saurabh442,

You have to use the internal property name when requesting properties via properties query parameters. status and Pipeline are labels that correspond to the hs_pipeline_stage and hs_pipeline properties. You can pull a list of object properties by using the CRM Object Properties API:

0 Upvotes
saurabh100

Still looking for help on this.

0 Upvotes