In further reviewing the Docs, perhaps these 'page_id' values are what's returned in the 'breakdown' response to the following request?
- GET analytics/v2/reports/:content_type/:time_period
Then we would need to make individual requests for each value returned in 'breakdown' to
- GET analytics/v2/reports/:content_type/:page_id/sources/:time_period
While for the blog posts, we would do something similar, recording the 'breakdown' field in the responses to
- GET analytics/v2/reports/blog-posts/:time_period
- GET analytics/v2/reports/listing-pages/:time_period
then input the response value for 'breakdown' into the 'page_id' field below:
- GET analytics/v2/reports/blog-posts/:page_id/sources/:time_period
- GET analytics/v2/reports/listing-pages/:page_id/sources/:time_period
Is this correct?