APIs & Integrations

Wes4
Participant

Analytics API with Free Marketing Account

SOLVE

Hello, I am using the new Analytics API and in the scopes section of the documentation it says it has limited functionality with free marketing accounts. When I try to use a free marketing account, I can successfully get an access token with the "business-intelligence" scope. However, when I try to query any of the analytics endpoints (e.g., analytics/v2/reports/totals/summarize/daily), I get a 403 Forbidden response with this message: "This oauth-token does not have proper permissions! (requires all of [traffic-analytics-api-access])."

Is the new API not yet working with free accounts? I have clients waiting for this integration so quick responses would be appreciated.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Wes_Thompson,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The new Analytics API cannot be used to sync traffic analytics data to Marketing Hub Free or Starter accounts.

At this time, the traffic analytics tool and its associated data is only available in Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, and Enterprise accounts.

That said, the product team recognizes the value of this data to all customers and is looking to add the sources report to Marketing Hub Starter at some point in the future.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Wes4
Participant

SOLVE

That's exactly what I needed to know. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Wes_Thompson,

Apologies for the delayed response.

The new Analytics API cannot be used to sync traffic analytics data to Marketing Hub Free or Starter accounts.

At this time, the traffic analytics tool and its associated data is only available in Marketing Hub Basic, Professional, and Enterprise accounts.

That said, the product team recognizes the value of this data to all customers and is looking to add the sources report to Marketing Hub Starter at some point in the future.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes