I am writing on here as Hubspot support told me this was the best option…
We have hit our API limit everyday for the past 5 days or so. My understanding is the API limit resets every 24 hours at midnight UTC. We are in timezone UTC+8. I checked the number of calls we had made at 8.13am (i.e. 13 minutes after it should have reset) and we had already hit the limit.
We have had Hubspot set up in it’s current form for over 2 years and have never hit our limit. We haven’t added anything new so there is clearly something going wrong to cause us to hit our limit so early on in the day.
I am hoping someone from Hubspot can investigate and see what might be causing this error.