App Subscription for modified AssociatedVids

deals

Is there a way to make an app subscription for associatedVids when that changes? Currently, you can make subscriptions for changes in properties of a deal but not associatedVids or associatedCompanyIds

Hi @Fnayou,

It's not currently possible to subscribe to property changes to the num_associated_contacts property on Deal records. This property is a calculated property, which isn't currently supported by the Webhooks API. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

@Derek_Gervais

Thanks for your answer. I was asking about associatedVids for deals. I believe it has a list of contact vids that are associated with a deal.

Hi @Fnayou,

Ah I see, sorry I misread your post. The associatedVids array isn't a deal property in the same sense that other properties are. It's an internal field with the IDs of the deal's associated contacts, and therefore isn't tracked by the processes that create/send webhook subscriptions. I'm happy to pass this feedback along internally, and I would still recommend you post this idea to the Ideas Forum so that others with similar use cases can vote in support.