First apologies for my lack of Hubspot knowledge. Hubspot is not the tool I work with on a regular basis but I got ask to have a look… anyway here is the challange we are facing:
- There is a Hubspot landing page that has a form with some mandatory fields in it
- One field is also of interest later on for a different page on our side we want to re-direct to on form submission
- Re-direct URL is defined in the form part of the landing page and it is an external one (resides in our domain)
- By clicking “submit” we obviously want to send the user to this external page…
But we want to append the Field/Property value from one of the form fields at the end of the external URL like https://my.redirectURL.com?formPropertyA=myValueIenteredOnHubspotLandingPage
- formPropertyA is the Property name from the hubspot form
- myValueIenteredOnHubspotLandingPage is the entered value in formPropertyA field by user and different for each user
Actually that will make each submit of the form unique when the user arrives at the external page where we then be able to track that down (and later join that information back into Hubspot - which already works). But question here is: How to get the Field/Property from the form into the URL? Is there a syntax for it? Or achievable at all with this approach?
Thanks a lot in advance.