APIs & Integrations

jlaneve

Best way to get all engagements from a specific deal

Hi all,
I’m trying to get all engagements (i.e. emails, notes, meetings, etc) from a specific deal. I’m currently using the Get Associated Engagements method from the Engagements API (http://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/engagements/get_associated_engagements), but it’s only returning notes. There are meetings and sales emails that are shown in the web portal but not the API - not sure if the API endpoint should be returning emails and meetings or not.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @jlaneve

That endpoint should return all types of engagements, including sales emails and meetings. There is a limit to the number of engagements that will be returned, so if the record has a large number of engagements you’ll need to check the hasMore value in the response and use the offset to get the next set of results.

If you’re getting to "hasMore": false and you’re still not seeing the other engagement types, can you send me a link to the deal you’re seeing this with?

0 Upvotes
jlaneve

0 Upvotes
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

That URL looks like the correct endpoint. Can you send me your Hub ID and the deal record you’re seeing this with?

0 Upvotes