Campaigns in API vs Campaigns in UI

Hi,

When I use the API to get events about a contact, I can see there is a emailCampaignId attribute in the events reflecting that the contact has been sent an email. I can then use the API to get more information about that, using (https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_campaign_data) - but that seems to simply give me data about the email.

However, when I look at the same email in the Web UI, there is another Campaign attribute (which is the one I am more interested in) - and that is the one I also get when I select Campaigns in the Web UI. Is there any way to get the information about that “type of campaign” in the API?

I hope this is somewhat understandable. I am reluctant to provide screenshots, and I can’t give URLs that would illustrate the issue here without compromising our API key.

Thanks for your help.

/Noah

I’m looking for this information, too. Seems like the campaign id and campaign name should be part of all the relevant APIs, including Email, Blog, Page, Forms and others. I can only find those attributes on the Page API.