APIs & Integrations

vijay2

Can you possible create custom object as like salesforce crm

Hi every one

Can we create custom objects for survey question answer ?

please suggest me

thanks

4 Replies 4
Not applicable

Yeah, you’ll never be considered a legitimate player in the CRM space without custom objects. I’ve helped about 50 companies with CRM and every single one of them has had need for custom objects.

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @SpottingJason,

I’m not aware of any plans to implement custom objects in HubSpot. The best way to accomplish that specific use case in HubSpot would be to use the Timeline API to create a ‘purchase’ event, which can then be created and associated to contact records (or to use the existing Deals object). If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @vijay,

It’s not currently possible to create a custom object (in the sense of a contact/companie/deal). You can create custom properties on those objects, or you can use the Timeline API to create custom events that can then be associated with those objects:

Timeline API Overview

Overview and Walkthrough for the Timeline API

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Does Hubspot have plans to add custom objects? I would like to switch to Hubspot but we have to have custom objects. Here’s a typical use case:

You want to relate a purchase history to a contact. You don’t want to add a contact field (I think Hubspot calls them “properties”) for each purchase (Purchase 1, Purchase 2, Purchase 3, etc.). Instead, you want to create a new object “Purchases”, and then add records for each purchase to that object that can be related to a contact.

If Hubspot has plans for this, I will keep it on my radar. Otherwise I need to keep working with the solution I have.

Thanks, happy holidays!

0 Upvotes