Can't access deals on Test Portal


#1

I’m trying to access the deal endpoints on a test portal but I’m getting the unscoped error:
This oauth-token does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)

I have no problems accessing contacts but can’t retrieve or create deals.


#2

@Kenny_Kaplan Are you signed up for the CRM in your trial as well?


#3

I believe that I am. But how do I tell? I’m able to create a deal via the UI, just can’t access it or create/update via the api.


#4

We are having the same issue, it just started about 2 hours ago. We can access the deal properties with the token, but that same token gives this error.

https://api.hubapi.com/deals/v1/deal/paged?properties=hs_lastmodifieddate&properties=hubspot_owner_assigneddate

{
“status”: “error”,
“message”: “This oauth-token (TOKEN) does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)”,
“correlationId”: “cc”,
“requestId”: “xx”
}


#5

Ours is not working in our production portal.


#6

https://api.hubapi.com/deals/v1/deal/paged

{
“status”: “error”,
“message”: “This oauth-token (CKCY8pWXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)”,
“correlationId”: “x”,
“requestId”: “x”
}

{
“token”: “CKCY8pWXXXXXXXXXXXXXX”,
“user”: x",
“hub_domain”: “x”,
“scopes”: [
“contacts”,
“oauth”
],
“hub_id”: x,
“app_id”: x,
“expires_in”: x,
“user_id”: x,
“token_type”: “access”
}


#7

@Kenny_Kaplan @savitas Sorry for the inconvenience here. We made a configuration change to a few endpoints, and this was a result of those changes. We just deployed a fix for this a few moments ago, and you should be able to use OAuth2 tokens to access the Deals API again.


#8

Thanks @dadams it’s working now.


#9

thanks @dadams working now for us too. However, the gremlins appear to have moved to this endpoint now, which is having the same error.

https://api.hubapi.com/properties/v1/companies/properties/
{
“status”: “error”,
“message”: “This oauth-token (XX) does not have proper permissions! (cannot access an unscoped endpoint)”,
“correlationId”: “4e8f391a-994f-4X”,
“requestId”: “f09b8e9e-7105-470c-X”
}


#10

@savitas seeing that too, notifying our CRM team, we should have that fixed soon.


#12

@dadams thank you, looks like its fixed now.