APIs & Integrations

ievgeniia

Chat Widget Doesnt appear on the website

We just added the chat messages widget for our website and checked that the tracking code is installed correctly on the website, which it is. However the chat widget doesnt run when visiting the website. checked connectivity, also works all correctly. Rechecked everything and can not establish the issue. website is built with Godaddy website builder and installed the tracking code with HTML code insertion.

Thanks for any advise.

Ievgeniia

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
DTsol

I can see the chat window on my mobile but not on any desktop browser. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
DTsol

Thanks for the help. The chat window is appearing for desktop and mobile now but not for the tablet. Also, we do not see ant lead generation form pop up.

Thank you.

0 Upvotes
DTsol

I'm having the exact same issue.

digital-tricksters.com8640680 - HUB ID CONNECTED

Neither the form nor chat is working.

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

hi @DTsol , I was able to successfully submit a form and use the chat on your site.  Can you confirm that you are still having issues?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @ievgeniia, would you be able to provide me with your HubID and the external page you're expecting this code to be firing on? I'd need to take a look closer there to advise. Thank you!

0 Upvotes
baysideb

I'm having the exact same issue.  Website is www.baysideaccountingco.com and ID is 6787319.  Any help is much appreciated!  HubSpot support wasn't able to figure out why it wouldn't work.

0 Upvotes