APIs & Integrations

Shaykoo
Participant

Color change on hover isn't working in the nav bar

SOLVE

Hey, I am using a custom nav bar for the website. Here is the preview link: https://www.fylehq.com/software/expense-policy?hs_preview=fqDDNbKD-6606152483&hsLang=en

I need to change the color of the text and sub-text in the drop-down of the product tab when I hover over any link to #ff3366 , I tried putting classes and IDs but it's not working.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Thank you, @Abhishek_Sharma.

It looks like you were able to get those menu items to appear white.

I noticed that the font was flashing back to blue on mouse out, so I added two missing inline styles (style="color:#fff;") to this module.

All the menu items should now only appear white on hover.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Thank you, @Abhishek_Sharma.

It looks like you were able to get those menu items to appear white.

I noticed that the font was flashing back to blue on mouse out, so I added two missing inline styles (style="color:#fff;") to this module.

All the menu items should now only appear white on hover.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey, @Abhishek_Sharma.

Could you send me a link to the page in the editor? Please do not send a preview link, as I cannot access the page editor from there.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Shaykoo
Participant

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Abhishek_Sharma.

Please remember that Connor and I are not dedicated designers. Although we are often more than willing to take a look and make simple edits, we should not be considered "short order" CMS developers who will complete design tasks for you. Please keep this in mind when seeking assistance on this forum.

Could you share a link to that page in the editor? I can't access the editor from that preview link or find the software/expense-policy page in your account.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Shaykoo
Participant

SOLVE

This is the preview link: https://www.fylehq.com/software/expense-approval-system?hs_preview=cwnxjvZf-6634427886
Though the color is changing while hovering on the links but if you see the 1st and 2nd link they are changing in blue color while hovering , rest is good.

0 Upvotes