APIs & Integrations

pkuppuswami

Contact Create API - Get the fields set by Admin for all team members

We are trying to Integrate with Hubspot CRM. While creating Contact, we want to show only the Fields set by Admin for the team members.

How can I identify those fields in API?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @pkuppuswami,

I understand; thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately the answer is still the same as above. It's not currently possible, but it's a great use case that I think we should consider supporting. If you haven't already, definitely post the idea to the Ideas Forum, linked above.

0 Upvotes
pkuppuswami

Thanks, Derek. WIll do.

Thanks

Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @pkuppuswami,

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, are you referring to the properties set as required on contact create, as described by the following article? There isn't currently an API to access these required properties. I can totally understand your use case, though; if you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 Upvotes
pkuppuswami

Hi Derek

Thanks for the response. I am just talking about required fields.
I am looking for the specific fields which the Admin has selected as the Contact Create Fields for team members. There are 100+ fields available in Hubspot for Contact Create. The Admin can choose what the team members CAN see and enter during Contact create like email, first Name, Last Name, Company, Job Title, Phone number. These may not be required but the team members will see them when they enter the email address. Is it possible to identify these fields from the API response for "GET CONTACT PROPERTIES" .
Appreciate your time and help.

Thanks
Priya

0 Upvotes