APIs & Integrations

nutan1
Participant

Copying website template by using "copy to portal" option from one account to another not copying attach css ,js,custom module files hubspot

SOLVE

copying website template by using "copy to portal" option from one account to another not copying attached assets like css, js, custom module files in hubspot

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Copying website template by using "copy to portal" option from one account to another not copying attach css ,js,custom module files hubspot

SOLVE

Again, @nutan, I cannot help you if you do not include more information.

Please answer the following:

1. What is the Hub ID of the account you are working in?
  2. Share a link to the template you are trying to copy.
  3. What is the Hub ID of the account to which you are attempting to copy the template?

If this question pertains to the same accounts that you ask about in this topic, I will close one of these topics so that we communicate through only one thread.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Again, @nutan, I cannot help you if you do not include more information.

Please answer the following:

1. What is the Hub ID of the account you are working in?
  2. Share a link to the template you are trying to copy.
  3. What is the Hub ID of the account to which you are attempting to copy the template?

If this question pertains to the same accounts that you ask about in this topic, I will close one of these topics so that we communicate through only one thread.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes