APIs & Integrations

aemmi
Participant

Correct certificate

SOLVE

Where can I export the correct certificate for a HTTP request form oracle PL/SQL. The one I'm trying to load is from https://api.hubapi.com but it fails to load into my Oracle wallet. Please indicate where I can export the valid certificate

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Correct certificate

SOLVE

Hi @aemmi, have you tried going through the steps described here? You could visit a URL for one of our endpoints for example, here, then Inspect the page, go to Security, and then view the certificate, and paste it into Oracle.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
aemmi
Participant

Correct certificate

SOLVE

Connor ,

Thank You I was looking for the certificate that needs to be used to send the API transaction

0 Upvotes
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Correct certificate

SOLVE

Hi @aemmi, have you tried going through the steps described here? You could visit a URL for one of our endpoints for example, here, then Inspect the page, go to Security, and then view the certificate, and paste it into Oracle.

0 Upvotes
aemmi
Participant

Correct certificate

SOLVE

Yes I am trying to pass data trough the API's from Oracle to Hubspot. For me to be able to pass it using HTTPS I need a valid certificate to import into the Oracle Wallet.

0 Upvotes
cbarley
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Correct certificate

SOLVE

Hi @aemmi, not too familiar with an Oracle-HubSpot connection. Full disclosure that this may not be the best place to reach out but I'll help in any way I can. What is your end goal? Are you trying to pass data from Oracle to HubSpot or vice versa? What information are you looking to pass?

0 Upvotes