APIs & Integrations

welu

Create multiple deals at once via API

SOLVE

Hi,

it seems like there is still no way to create multiple deals at once via the API?
Are there any plans on publishing an API endpoint for doing batch operations like it is possible for the contacts?

Cheers,
Ludwig

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @welu,

At this time, there is no method to create deals in batch like there is for contacts.

There do not appear to be immediate plans to publish such an endpoint, but if you would like to see such an endpoint added in the future, I recommend posting a request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. Our product team regularly monitors and actions feedback on the forum. If you post an idea, include a link below and I will be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @welu,

At this time, there is no method to create deals in batch like there is for contacts.

There do not appear to be immediate plans to publish such an endpoint, but if you would like to see such an endpoint added in the future, I recommend posting a request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. Our product team regularly monitors and actions feedback on the forum. If you post an idea, include a link below and I will be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
welu

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE