APIs & Integrations

pietrakkk

Custom webhook on engagement creation

Hi everyone! Is it an option to create webhook on engagement creation? I would like to notify external API about new call in Hubspot. If not how could I get information about new engagement creation? Should contact property modify webhook handle that situation?

Thank's!

3 Replies 3
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @pietrakkk,

It's not currently possible to subscribe to engagement notifications (creations, deletions, or updates). You'd need to use a workaround, like potentially polling the 'Get recent engagements' endpoint to find recent calls, or something similar. I can understand your use case, however; if you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 Upvotes
nitishSliderule
Participant

Hi @Derek_Gervais ,
is this feature available now ?? We have the exact usecase where we want to subscribe our webhook to an event such as engagement creation / updation (like a meeting, etc).

thanks.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hey @nitishSliderule ,

Webhooks still do not support engagements; they're limited to Create / Delete / Property Change subscriptions for Contact, Company, and Deal objects.