Deal properties

Hi, I'm wondering if there is a way to pickup other attributes like magento order, billing address, amount of order etc. using the 'Get a Deal' Api ( https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/deals/get_deal). So far it seems like the api will only transfer over basic values from magento like name and deal stage.

Thanks

Hi @cmartin19,

That endpoint should include all deal properties for which the record in question has a value, so if you're not seeing a certain property returned by that endpoint, it's likely that the particular deal you're pulling doesn't have a value. If that doesn't appear to be the case, can you send me a link to an example deal that has a value for a property that isn't included in the response from that endpoint?

I have the same issue. There's no way to get all the properties for an individual deal.

Unlike getting a contact which accepts a properties query param, getting a deal doesn't have that same ability :frowning_face:

Hi @eric,

While that's true, the response should still include all deal properties for which the deal object in question has a value. If that doesn't appear to be the case, please send me an example deal record so that I can take a closer look.

You're correct @Derek_Gervais - I had undefined values for properties and hence wasn't getting anything back. Sorry about that.
Might be worth mentioning that in the documentation to help future devs.