Deal Stage Conversion Rate

Looking to see if I can get prospects/ conversion%
How should I get conversion rate

Thank you

Hi @shim_b,

Deal stage conversion rates are visible within a deal stage funnel report, but it's not possible to fetch conversion rates directly through the API.

If you wish to use these conversion rates outside of HubSpot, they would have to be calculated with the raw data provided through the Deals API.

For example, you could get all deals, then filter them by the desired timeframe and deal stage, then the raw numbers of deals in each deal stage would have to be compared to get a rough conversion rate.

Hi @Isaac_Takushi for your reply.
So can you clarify 2 things for me here please.

1- Can we get prospects via Hubspot API?
2- I am totally ok to calculate the conversion% with raw data, as long as it's calculable via hubspot API. You Can you clarify in your above sentence, what should I compare with? "then the raw numbers of deals in each deal stage would have to be compared to get a rough conversion rate."

Thank you

Hi @shim_b,

Happy to clarify:

1. It depends what you mean by "prospects." You cannot pull information on anonymous visitors (i.e. the prospects tool) through the APIs, but if these visitors have converted into contacts, you can use the Contacts API.
  2. If the Deals API reveals that you have 100 deals in the "Contract Sent" stage, and 60 deals in the "Closed Won" stage immediately after, then the conversion rate between the two stages would be 60%.