APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Developer Portal

SOLVE

Hi,

I just created developer account and new app so I can test HubSpot API but cannot get developer portal to work. When I click “View your website” in upper right corner that hostname cannot be resolved, I got this hostname: http://developer-portal-c8e418ad-e1f6-44c7-b494-b26d35e70c14.com - is this correct, should it be prepended with hubspot or something?

Best,
Stipe

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
seb_fairchild
Solution

Developer Portal

SOLVE

Hi Stipe,

Developer Portals do not have a website attached to them. If you want to test something you should click “Test Portals” in the left hand side bar to create a new portal. Each test portal will have live pages where you can test your app.

Sebastian

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
frose3

Developer Portal

SOLVE

APIs & Integrations are the backbone of seamless digital experiences, akin to the perfect synchronization between a badminton player and their racket on the court. Just as a player relies on their racket for precise shots, businesses rely on APIs for smooth data exchange and functionality. The analogy of the badminton racket highlights the importance of this integration for achieving flawless performance in the digital arena. Here's to achieving victory through seamless API integration

0 Upvotes
CPWysong

Developer Portal

SOLVE

Hi,

It seems like there might be a DNS resolution issue with the provided hostname. Typically, it should include 'hubspot' or your app's specific identifier. Check your developer account settings to ensure the correct configuration for your app's domain. If the issue persists, you may want to reach out to HubSpot support for further assistance.

0 Upvotes
DMurad

Developer Portal

SOLVE

Amazing way of explanation and I would really wanted you to be consistent.

I have also started a project and gettting help from this community, you guys are amazing.

regards,

Wojobz 

0 Upvotes
jmore9

Developer Portal

SOLVE

@DMurad wrote:

Amazing way of explanation and I would really wanted you to be consistent.

I have also started a project and gettting help from this community, you guys are amazing.

regards,

Wojobz 

Hi Wojobz, Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Now i would like you to please have a look on this platofrom latest threads. Thanks

0 Upvotes
gzolehana

Developer Portal

SOLVE

Hi thanks for asking I was facing the same issue with one of my Private label skincare cosmetics manufacturer 

the account then I contact with a developer portal and then I get the best possible solution they said do attach your website with your developer portal and also if you wanna test something then I suggest you go for a test portal options to utilize your testing,

i hope it helps,

thanks

0 Upvotes
seb_fairchild
Solution

Developer Portal

SOLVE

Hi Stipe,

Developer Portals do not have a website attached to them. If you want to test something you should click “Test Portals” in the left hand side bar to create a new portal. Each test portal will have live pages where you can test your app.

Sebastian

0 Upvotes
jmore9

Developer Portal

SOLVE

@seb_fairchild wrote:

Hi Stipe,

Sebastian

Great to see your stuff, Thank you so much for your time. 

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

Developer Portal

SOLVE

Thanks Sebastian, that works!
I was mislead by the name…

Best,
Stjepan

0 Upvotes