APIs & Integrations

AadDoix

Do not know where to post but error on extracting HubSpot

Hi Community,

After a period of allmost no errors I encounter a lot of problems extracting HubSpot tables ContactListMembership, EmailCampaings, EmailCampaingEvents and Emailsubscription.

Only details I receive from our construction (HubSpot -> Cdata ADO.net connector and TimeXtender) is the following:
Invalid JSON markup.

Details:

Invalid JSON markup.
Module: System.Data.CData.HubSpot
dho170p.RD
at dho170p.ux.Next()
at dho170p.We.Read()
at System.Data.CData.HubSpot.HubSpotDataReader.Read()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.ReadFromRowSourceAsync(CancellationToken cts)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.CopyRowsAsync(Int32 rowsSoFar, Int32 totalRows, CancellationToken cts, TaskCompletionSource1 source) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.CopyBatchesAsyncContinued(BulkCopySimpleResultSet internalResults, String updateBulkCommandText, CancellationToken cts, TaskCompletionSource1 source)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.CopyBatchesAsync(BulkCopySimpleResultSet internalResults, String updateBulkCommandText, CancellationToken cts, TaskCompletionSource1 source) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServerInternalRestContinuedAsync(BulkCopySimpleResultSet internalResults, CancellationToken cts, TaskCompletionSource1 source)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServerInternalRestAsync(CancellationToken cts, TaskCompletionSource`1 source)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServerInternalAsync(CancellationToken ctoken)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteRowSourceToServerAsync(Int32 columnCount, CancellationToken ctoken)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlBulkCopy.WriteToServer(IDataReader reader)
at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepTransferSSISExecute.BulkCopySource(Boolean executeIncrementalLoad, DataSource dataSource, VariableResolveObject dynamicResolveObject)
at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepTransferSSISExecute.DoStageDataSource(Boolean isIncrementalAllowed, DataSource dataSource, StepSetup stepSetup, VariableResolveObject dynamicResolveObject)
at TimeXtender.DataManager.StepTransferSSISExecute.DoStage(StepSetup stepSetup, VariableResolveObject dynamicResolveObject)

When extracting the tables one by one, most of the time everything goes well. I have no clue what can cause this issue, do someone of you?

Thanks in advance for reaction and kind regards,

Aad Dijksman

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Do not know where to post but error on extracting HubSpot

Hi @AadDoix,

This error appears to be from the CData connector; I'm not familiar with the connector's inner workings so I'm not able to say for sure what's going on. It's possible that the connector is receiving JSON from HubSpot that it can't parse? I'd recommend reaching out to CData for more information. They'll be able to give you more info on the errors, and can reach out to HubSpot if they're seeing issues on the HubSpot side of things.

0 Upvotes