APIs & Integrations

notanotherclich

<!-- Editor Styles -->

SOLVE

My templates are inserting this "Editor Style" code into all my pages. It's overwriting my font styles set in the template default css due to the !important used in the code.

Is there a way I can turn this "off" and stop from having it inserted into the bottom of my pages?

The code is inserted near the very bottom of the page like this

< !-- Generated by the HubSpot Template Builder - template version 1.03 -->
< !-- Editor Styles -->

< style id="hs_editor_style" type="text/css">
body { font-family: Helvetica, Trebuchet MS, sans-serif !important; _type: fake !important; display: block !important }
body p , body li , body span , body label , body h1 , body h2 , body h3 , body h4 , body h5 , body h6 { font-family: Helvetica, Trebuchet MS, sans-serif !important }

< /style>
< !-- end coded_template: id:5688364739 path:generated_layouts/5688364738.html -->

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SarahCame
Solution
Participant

<!-- Editor Styles -->

SOLVE

Hi, i actually found a post on the designers forums and fixed it : ) for future people, here's the solution:

Generated by the HubSpot Template Builder

Where is this coming from and, more importantly, how do I prevent it from changing the design of our landing pages?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

<!-- Editor Styles -->

SOLVE

Hi @Sarah_Came,

I'm not seeing any editor styles in the raw page source code. Are you perhaps viewing a preview of the page?

0 Upvotes
SarahCame
Solution
Participant

<!-- Editor Styles -->

SOLVE

Hi, i actually found a post on the designers forums and fixed it : ) for future people, here's the solution:

Generated by the HubSpot Template Builder

Where is this coming from and, more importantly, how do I prevent it from changing the design of our landing pages?

AC37
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

<!-- Editor Styles -->

SOLVE

It's 2024 now, found this editor styles in a client site ... spent an hour and can't find where those styles are comming from. Any update answer for 2024?

0 Upvotes
SarahCame
Participant

<!-- Editor Styles -->

SOLVE

I'm also having this issue. You can see an example here. The generated stuff starts on line 663 of the html

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

<!-- Editor Styles -->

SOLVE

Hi @notanothercliche,

Can you send me a link to an example page that you're seeing this, so that I can take a closer look?

0 Upvotes