Embed Hubspot Blog on my website

Is there a way to embed Hubspot blog into my website? Easily. I did JavaScript RSS feed direction but it fails to load due to https/ssl on Chrome. Any ideas?

@johnvicencio There is no way to do this easily as you will have to make a server-side API call to get all of the blogs and cannot make the call client-side. You would have to make the server-side call and then push the blogs into your page. This wouldn’t be a simple embed code but more so of an integration.

Hi,
Is there a documentation on how to complete the step above?
I need to integrate Blog title, and some excerpts to my blog

Also will I be able to Excerpt the post, choose the author & Date and get it in the required width that I need.

Also will i have control over CSS and font

thanks

@Holly_Thomson

Once you pull all the blogs over you can manipulate them to look however you would like. You can sort them out by Auther, etc. as well on your side.

Thanks, but the link you shared it dead, please share again and will I be able to limit content i push to my site?

The limiting will be handled by you on your side. The link seems to be working for me. I’ll try and post it again.

You could try dropping it in an iframe instead of an embed, which would essentially just be an iframe with some snazzy javascript and a couple styles. If you’re only wanting to include a couple articles, I would create a new, hidden page styled just the way I’d want it to appear, then embed that instead of the full blog.

I’m trying to do the same thing as the original poster. Does Hubspot recommend using the API to make a server-side api call or the iframe method that someone posted above?

Hi,

yes I need the same as Holly but nobody answers to it anymore.

Is there a documentation on how to complete the step above?

I need to integrate Blog title, and some excerpts to my blog
[/quote]

Hi @bill,

There isn't really an easy way to do it, and we don't generally recommend it due to the work involved. It's almost always easier to host the Blog on HubSpot than to create a custom service to pull blog posts from HubSpot and publish them on an external webpage. The 'List blog posts' endpoint mentioned above will be useful, as will most of the Blog Post APIs. If you're familiar with building applications that read RSS feeds, you might consider trying to use your blog's RSS feed to surface blog posts on your external site: