APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Error scope ticket through API

SOLVE

Hello, I have an account with the following subscriptions "sales free" "service free" "marketing free", I already create a pipeline and I am trying to add a ticket through API. I use the following url https://api.hubapi.com/crm-objects/v1/objects/tickets?hapikey=XXXX but I get the following answer {"status": "error", "message": "Must have scope TICKETS_WRITE "," correlationId ":" 62a84c30-647c-46c9-9378-aa02a6b5a363 "," requestId ":" 70ec869c457f0689477e8c4f343c572e "}
From a free subscription can I create tickets through the API?
Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gabriel_perez,

I appreciate your patience while I was out of office over the Thanksgiving holiday.

I successfully created this ticket using your account's API key, so I think the issue may be your user permissions rather than the Tickets API or your key.

Can you confirm which permissions your user has to tickets? Per the screenshot below, you must have full access to tickets to create them via the Tickets API:

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @gabriel_perez,

I appreciate your patience while I was out of office over the Thanksgiving holiday.

I successfully created this ticket using your account's API key, so I think the issue may be your user permissions rather than the Tickets API or your key.

Can you confirm which permissions your user has to tickets? Per the screenshot below, you must have full access to tickets to create them via the Tickets API:

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

SOLVE

hello Isaac, thank you very much for answering, my Hub ID is 2521754. Thank you very much

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @gabriel_perez!

You should be able to create tickets via the API with a Service Hub Free account; I tested and confirmed just now in another free account.

What is your Hub ID? I would like to investigate this further.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes