APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Error whith Create or update a group of contacts

I have a problem, when I use the bath library to load multiple contacts, it sends me an error, the url I use is this, and the code is the following:

https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/contact/batch/?hapikey=demo

the json is:
[{"email":"geppyrasmijn@gmail.com","properties":[{"property":"nombre_del_contacto_crm","value":"GEPHARDT RASMIJN"},{"property":"n_de_contacto_crm","value":"288262"},{"property":"home_phone_number","value":"2977495552"},{"property":"phone","value":"X"},{"property":"ofice_phone_number","value":""},{"property":"ultimo_interes","value":"1. NO CONTACTADO"},{"property":"ultimo_resultado_de_llamada","value":"NO CONTESTA - TELEFONO INTERNACIONAL"},{"property":"etapa_de_oportunidad","value":"2. LLAMADA"},{"property":"fecha_de_ultimo_resultado_de_llamada","value":"1517624140000"},{"property":"fecha_de_etapa_de_base_de_datos","value":"1517554344000"},{"property":"fecha_de_cita_programada","value":""},{"property":"fecha_de_etapa_asistido","value":""},{"property":"fecha_de_etapa_llamada","value":"1517624149000"},{"property":"fecha_de_etapa_matricula","value":""},{"property":"facultad_de_interes_asociada_a_la_carrera_1","value":""},{"property":"lnegocio","value":"1"},{"property":"carrera_de_interes_1","value":"LIC. EN ADMINISTRACION DE RECURSOS HUMANOS"},{"property":"carrera_de_interes_2","value":""},{"property":"carrera_de_interes_3","value":""},{"property":"ciclo","value":"18-2"},{"property":"id_oportunidad_crm","value":"320B77B6-BB07-E811-9463-000C2971E555"},{"property":"sede_interes","value":"UIP NUEVO CAMPUS"},{"property":"fecha_en_que_solicita_informaci_n_nuevamente","value":""},{"property":"rol_del_usuario_de_seguridad_de_la_oportunidad_","value":"TELEMARKETER ADMISION"},{"property":"intentos_de_llamada","value":""},{"property":"ultimo_tipo_de_contacto","value":""},{"property":"solicta_info_por_redes_sociales","value":""},{"property":"cantidad_de_no_contactos","value":"1"},{"property":"cantidad_de_no_contactos_consecutivos","value":""},{"property":"cantidad_de_indecisos","value":"0"},{"property":"cantidad_de_agendas","value":"0"},{"property":"cantidad_de_asistidos","value":"0"},{"property":"ultima_fecha_de_asistido","value":""}]}]

the error is the page is retorning 404 how if this url was incorrect

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Error whith Create or update a group of contacts

Hi @ferss21,

You're seeing a 404 error in response to this? Can you include the raw error response you're seeing so that I can take a closer look? Also just to check; are you explicitly setting the Content Type header to application/json?

0 Upvotes