Events Javascript Issue


#1

Hello! Our company is using Event Javascript in our application to pass event information to HubSpot to trigger emails based on those events. 85% of the time the info passes successfully, but the other 15% of the time the event info is not populated in HubSpot. Below is the Javascript we have entered in our system. Is there anything we might be missing here? What may be causing this problem?


#2

Found this old post after some Googling. Experiencing this currently. Sometimes HubSpot Events pass successfully via the Javascript _hsq push methods – other times they don't. And this is not an issue of not filtering the proper criteria in Timeline, or IP analytics filtering — seems like something else is going on.


#3

Hi @etlingfs,

Do you have any specific examples? I can't say anything with confidence without digging into a specific example.