APIs & Integrations

lukas_prezly

Export all of contact activity

Is there a way to export all the activity for the contacts (through API or otherwise?). The GDPR is coming soon and it seems to me like there is a whole bunch of data that I would not be able to port if I wanted to (page visits and their sources for example)

Thank you,

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @lukas_prezly and @Derek_Gervais,

This is currently not possible, unfortunately. I just created this request to the product team in the HubSpot Ideas section: GDPR right to information: Export of all personal data when requested by a contact

If you can upvote, comment and ask colleagues to do the same, that will make it more likely that the product team reviews this.

Thank you!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @lukas_prezly,

Just to make sure that we're on the same page, are you asking if HubSpot will be GDPR compliant with respect to the data that we collect on you specifically, as a user? I'm not really able to talk about specific aspects of GDPR since I'm not a lawyer, but I believe you'll find the information you're looking for in the HubSpot Privacy Policy. Check out 6. Opting Out and Unsubscribing:

https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy

0 Upvotes
lukas_prezly

Hi @Derek_Gervais,

I have studied that page and it only addresses what if my contacts want access to their data. What if I, as a user of HS and a EU citizen want to access to all my data that Hubspot has? eg. that Hubspot collected due to me having your tracking code on my website?

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @lukas_prezly,

I'd recommend checking out our GDPR Product Readiness page for more details on how you can prepare for GDPR data access requests:

0 Upvotes