APIs & Integrations

tezrosolutions

Filter contact timeline using specific timeline event

SOLVE

I have created an integration that has 3 timeline event types. I want to filter contact timeline for each individual event type but seems like its not possible. Any thoughts?

1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @_umairk, that's correct - you can currently only filter by the App event's themselves. Happy to pass this feedback along internally. Can you give a use case? You should also post in the Ideas Forum. The product team closely monitors the forum for feature requests such as yours.

That said, one thing that you can do if you have access to Lists is create a list based off of these different event properties if you're looking for contacts with a particular event property. You cannot use Contact Filters to surface this information, only Lists:

Let me know if you have questions

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @_umairk, that's correct - you can currently only filter by the App event's themselves. Happy to pass this feedback along internally. Can you give a use case? You should also post in the Ideas Forum. The product team closely monitors the forum for feature requests such as yours.

That said, one thing that you can do if you have access to Lists is create a list based off of these different event properties if you're looking for contacts with a particular event property. You cannot use Contact Filters to surface this information, only Lists:

Let me know if you have questions