APIs & Integrations

SriyaaShah

Follow up from forms

Hello
My name is Sriyaa and I am the marketing intern at OnBoard Security. We use HubSpot CRM for our marketing efforts and I recently created a form to collect contacts. Unfortunately, I cant set up email response after form submission to follow up with customers that we have received their email.

I used this article written by HubSpot for guidance but the setup didn't seem to align with my screen.

I was wondering if you were able to help me understand how to fix this. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

2 Replies 2
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Follow up from forms

Hi @SriyaaShah and @Alberto_HMK,

This forum is dedicated to the HubSpot API and integration-related issues, so it's not the best place to get help with native HubSpot tools. For that, you'd be better off checking out the HubSpot Community and/or contacting our Support team. You can reach them by clicking the 'Help' widget at the bottom right corner of your portal, or by calling 1 888-482-7768 x3.

Alberto_HMK

Follow up from forms

Hello Sriyaa,

I am having the same problem. Did you solve it?

I have tried almost everything, but I am not be able to.

In my case it is even stranger, because I can configurate it in some page but not in others (the important ones) :confused:

0 Upvotes