Get Folder ID, not API

Hi!
I need get de resources folder id, not the name.
It is for API functionality. I search in file manager and I don´t find…
With API I can view de ID, but I need it to be easy for template manager…

Is this possible?

Some idea? :slight_smile:

Hi @Jorgibiris,

It’s not possible to view a folder’s ID in the HubSpot UI; you need to use the file manager API to get the folder ID. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

Thanks a lot @Derek_Gervais,

I understand this questions is special and it is minimally neccesary in mayor cases.
But we know to make galleries, specially masonry type, is very very slow when are a lot images.
I implemented code for make this more easy (very more easy :slight_smile: ), only with name folder, name image and other parameters…
I have a idea for very very and very more ease, only with ID folder and API, and I need set ID folder easily for users in templates.
I will working in this and I will publicate the idea for other users :slight_smile:

Hi @Jorgibiris,

You might consider creating a new folder during this process; the response you’ll get from that request will include the new folder ID, which you could then store and use as you see fit: