APIs & Integrations

spidy

Get list of all required deals properties using REST

SOLVE

Hello,
I am trying to get the list of only required fields for creating a new deal using REST API. But, I am not able to get only required fields list. Is there any property that I can use for the same? or is there any other API endpoint or something to get the same? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @spidy.

To confirm, are you trying to retrieve the deal properties which are set to required in the UI, as covered in this topic?

If so, there is no way to retrieve or alter these settings via the Deals API at this time. If you create a deal with the API, it will have all the values you pass — it will not stop you if you try to create a deal without a property that is "required" in-app.

Let me know if I have misunderstood you!

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
spidy

SOLVE

Hi, @Isaac_Takushi

Yes, you got me right. I wanted to get the required fields list.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @spidy.

To confirm, are you trying to retrieve the deal properties which are set to required in the UI, as covered in this topic?

If so, there is no way to retrieve or alter these settings via the Deals API at this time. If you create a deal with the API, it will have all the values you pass — it will not stop you if you try to create a deal without a property that is "required" in-app.

Let me know if I have misunderstood you!

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes