APIs & Integrations

Romain_Moreaux

Get multiple deals in one request

SOLVE

Hi,

I need to create a script which will have to get id of contacts associated with their deal. Only there is a lot of deal, and the limitation of the number of requests as well as the method get a deal seem blocking for the network load.

is there a way to get multiple deals in a single API request?
For example, passing in parameter an array of deals ID

thanks for you're help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Romain_Moreaux,

At this time, there is no method to get deals in batch like there is for contacts. Deals must be fetched individually or all at once.

I do see value in such a feature, however. I recommend posting a request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. Our product team regularly monitors and actions feedback on the forum. If you post an idea, include a link below and I will be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Romain_Moreaux,

At this time, there is no method to get deals in batch like there is for contacts. Deals must be fetched individually or all at once.

I do see value in such a feature, however. I recommend posting a request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. Our product team regularly monitors and actions feedback on the forum. If you post an idea, include a link below and I will be happy to upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes