APIs & Integrations

thiago_souza
Participant

Get Team of Owner

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm working with channel sales partner, and registered all salesperson and all Channel Companies in my HubSpot.

Ex.: Team A -> John, Mary, Carl
Team B -> Joseph, Philip
Team C -> Will, James

using the API: /owners/v2/owners

I'd like to know which team the owner belongs.

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Get Team of Owner

SOLVE

Welcome, @thiago_souza.

At this time, the Owners API does not give insight into team memberships. This information can currently only be found in the UI.

Another developer has brought this up before, so I recognize this is a pain point. If you would like to see team information returned via the Owners API, please upvote and comment on this feature request. I've already upvoted it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Armel
Participant

Get Team of Owner

SOLVE

Similar need from a Workflow --> I need a way to create a WF that assigns a propriety depending on the TEAM assiciated to the contact owner.

What I do not want to do : is selecting each contact owner name in a list in the workflow.

This will work for a while but when adding a user, the new user will not be in the list.

thx

IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Get Team of Owner

SOLVE

Welcome, @thiago_souza.

At this time, the Owners API does not give insight into team memberships. This information can currently only be found in the UI.

Another developer has brought this up before, so I recognize this is a pain point. If you would like to see team information returned via the Owners API, please upvote and comment on this feature request. I've already upvoted it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes