APIs & Integrations

davidhch

Getting a 404 error from OAuth

Hi

I have implemented an OAuth connection and it was working but now my username and password (whichwork when i login to hubpot) dont work when I am authenticating an OAuth connection.

I now get “You can’t access this portal.
You’re not authorized to log in to this portal right now. Please contact support for more information.”

David

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
davidhch

Hi pmanca

Thanks for your reply, I think it has to be an issue with my Hubspot account. In the OAuth authorisation screen, if I enter the wrong password, the error confirms this. If I enter the correct username and password, I get the statement above “You can’t access this portal.
You’re not authorized to log in to this portal right now. Please contact support for more information.”.

I am testing on a free Hubspot account, does anyone know is there a time limit on OAuth features?

David

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@davidhch Your access token will expire every 6 hours for OAuth. I would make sure you have a valid OAuth token. You also might want to contact support to see if there is an issue with that portal you are having trouble logging into.

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@davidhch Is your access Token up to date or is it expired? Did you reach out to support to see if it was a login issue with your account?

0 Upvotes