APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Getting a user's pinned note

SOLVE

Hi, is there a way of getting the user's pinned note? I am using the Get Associated Engagements endpoint for getting all engagements ( notes, calls, emails ), but can't seem to find a meta information in the response which marks a note as pinned.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @dawitt!

At this time, it's still not possible to identify a pinned note from a contact, company, deal, or ticket's other NOTE engagements.

I see value in some NOTE engagement property which indicates whether a note is pinned, though.

If you would like to see such a feature implemented, I recommend posting your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. This information is sent directly to our Product team and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers.

If you post an idea and share it here, I will upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
8 Replies 8
CBelga
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Any update on this one? 

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Thanks so much for sharing, @dawitt! I've just upvoted the post.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @dawitt!

At this time, it's still not possible to identify a pinned note from a contact, company, deal, or ticket's other NOTE engagements.

I see value in some NOTE engagement property which indicates whether a note is pinned, though.

If you would like to see such a feature implemented, I recommend posting your request on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. This information is sent directly to our Product team and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers.

If you post an idea and share it here, I will upvote it.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
LaurensBakker
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks. I've created a Hubspot Community Idea for this: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/API-access-to-pinned-notes/idi-p/403524 

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi!

Thanks for your response. I just created a request in the idea forum:

Hubspot API: Fetch pinned notes

Hi!   At my company the sales team manages customers using HubSpot but also has to track some other information using an internally developed tool. It would be nice if there was a way for us to display pinned notes in our interface so that people...

Not applicable

SOLVE

Are you planning to implement this or does another way to do this exist by now?
I would like to fetch all pinned notes of a company.

0 Upvotes
Not applicable

SOLVE

Thank you for your reply!

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@lstone Not at the moment no, That endpoint precedes the UI feature for pinning a note.