APIs & Integrations

howards
Participant | Diamond Partner
Participant | Diamond Partner

Getting original source from Sumo list builder

Has anyone here successfully implemented a sumo pop up with correct conversion information? This is the only post I found on here and its from 2016, without any follow up from the OP.

We use SumoMe’s List Builder (popup) and Welcome Mat (page take over) CTAs to grab email addresses. These work well, but no source tracking info is passed. SumoMe offers an integration with HubSpot but unfortunately, source tracking info is not passed over. Contact’s appear as “Offline Sources”. This is not good. Is there perhaps a way to use SumoMe’s conversion pixel JS tracking area to add the necessary info so I can understand the lead source and campaign? Thanks! David

I would like to get the original source and conversion page URL into the form submission.
I've set up a zap to pull the other info basic info from sumome into a hubspot form.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Getting original source from Sumo list builder

Hi @Howard_Schulman,

If the information is being submitted as a form from SumoMe to HubSpot via Zapier, then I don't believe there's any way to customize the data sent. I would recommend reaching out to Zapier for more information on how exactly the contact information is being passed between SumoMe and HubSpot.

0 Upvotes