Hi. I have a question related to the HubSpot CTA embed code. I was developing Smart CTA's on my local development environment and everything worked fine. When I tested it on the testing environment I noticed that the Smart CTA's were not working.
I looked into it and I noticed that the hbspt object has a child object called "cta" on my local development environment, but that child object is missing in our test environment and also on the live website for some reason. I looked online and I cannot find why the cta child object is missing.
I would like to note that regular CTA's seem to be working fine.
I also posted this on the design forum before I found this forum: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Content-Design-Questions/hbspt-cta-object-missing-HubSpot-smart-CTA-not-loading/m-p/193711#M6366