Header and body not capturing

Hello ,
When we are looking in to api call logs than headers and body are empty in all api calls ? can you please help what needs to send from api to capture things.

We believe we are using right method already . like this will be header :- curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array( ‘Content-Type: application/json’, 'Authorization: Bearer '.$access_token));

and in body we are sending param.

Hi @Rahul_Chhlotre,

Just to make sure that we’re on the same page, are you referring to the API call logging tool in your developer portal? Can you send me a link to your developer portal so that I can take a look?

Hi @Derek_Gervais yes i am referring API call logging from developer app.

here is link :- https://app.hubspot.com/developers-alpha/4088660/

Hi @Rahul_Chhlotre,

I see; I’m not particularly familiar with PHP. Can you send me the raw request you’re sending so that I can take a look?

Hi @Derek_Gervais

Simply i am sending array of elements in body like this :- $arr = array(
‘properties’ => array(
array(
‘property’ => ‘name’,
‘value’ => ‘rahul’
)
)
);

And access token in header like this :- @curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array(‘Content-Type: application/json’,'Authorization: Bearer '.$access_token));

which is a same process for all programming languages. I know i just want to what i need to add so header and body capture will start working.

Thanks

Hi @Rahul_Chhlotre,

Sorry for the confusion on this. This is actually working as intended: Successful requests will only show the basic details, while requests that returned an error will show additional details for the request and response header and body.

Hi @Derek_Gervais ,

I am facing one issue :-

1. Response :- {“status”:“error”,“message”:“User does not have permission to edit this”,“correlationId”:“387640c4-202c-4d7a-85ab-73f042e7b22a”,“requestId”:“9c23935ccafa3b518068d8205e3a4b28”}

2. Body :- {“properties”:[{“name”:“name”,“value”:“Ravedigital”},{“name”:“description”,“value”:“Test”},{“name”:“company_domains”,“value”:“ravedigital.co.uk”},{“name”:“website”,“value”:“http://www.ravedigital.co.uk”},{“name”:“type”,“value”:“ServiceProvider”},{“name”:“website_block_subscription_access”,“value”:“false”},{“name”:“block_from_newsletter”,“value”:“false”}]}

FYI :- I am calling api by access token , which was working perfect before few days, but now not.
It was working perfectly but from last few days we are facing this issue.
let me know if you need anything from me so we can solve this issue asap.