APIs & Integrations

saar1

Help with API calls - forms

Hi,
I’ve been trying to retrieve different data from different Hubspot API calls. I have followed all of your documentation as well as the developer forum, but couldn’t find what i was exactly after, so i’d need your help please.

what i’m looking to get, i believe, will require an few API calls. I need to retrieve users and all of the forms the have filled, including the values of this forms.

My goal is to finally get something like:

User_id property_name value
test@t.com Your favorite color Dark Blue
h@test.com Your favorite city Barcelona
h@test.com Your favorite food Pizza

Any help?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Adjs2

The first element I would strive is to observe the code and spot where all the </div> tags are that close each <div>. If they are out of sequence with new article, that might motive the trouble you are experiencing with the paperwork code.

0 Upvotes
Dadams
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @saar1

There isn’t a way to get form submissions specifically, but you can get any custom properties you’d have in those forms when pulling all of your contacts, or when pulling lists of contacts.

You can add the property= parameter to the request URL to include that property in the response, so if you were getting all of your contacts, and you wanted the email address, and had a custom favorite_color property, you’re URL would be:
https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/all/contacts/all?property=email&property=favorite_color&hap...

0 Upvotes
saar1

Tnx for getting back to me.
Now i’m making the following API call:
https://api.hubapi.com/contacts/v1/lists/713?hapikey=<my_Token>

Why am i not getting the data of the list? I’m only getting high level data
but would like to get the actual contact and all the columns. How do i do
that?
Tnx

0 Upvotes
saar1