APIs & Integrations

lisaz348

How can I create a custom object or separate tab/section/app?

Hi - I am a newbie here, considering using Hubspot for our Real Estate practice. I need a custom objet where we would list all properties for lease, and their details in different fields (i.e. address, size, when it’s available, etc). I find it hard to believe that I can’t do this! My Hubspot demo person suggested editing the Deals tab, but what I really need is an entirely SEPARATE tab, which would then be linked to Contacts, Accounts, and Deals.

Is it possible to create a custom object in the Sales/CRM part of Hubspot? There has got to be a tool to do this.

Thank you!

3 Replies 3
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@lisaz348 It is not possible at the moment to create a custom object in the HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
michaelthebaum

Is there any plan for Hubspot to support custom objects and workflows? We’d love to move off of Salesforce.com but need this type of app development functionality. Its a huge opportunity for Hubspot and I’m sure you all are thinking about it but any indications of whether it is a future direction for the platform?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@michaelthebaum At the moment we are not working on custom objects. Do you mind expanding on what you mean by workflows? HS does offer a workflow tool but maybe it is a different tool under the same name?

0 Upvotes