APIs & Integrations

gotmike
Top Contributor

How do we test "pro" features in CRM API?

i’m trying to test an automated “setup” using the API. this includes adding a several deal pipelines and stages inside those pipelines.

somewhere along the way, multiple pipelines were removed for free accounts, which is what we get for our development use.

so… the question becomes, how do i test these types of features? is there a way to get development test accounts with pro or enterprise enabled?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
gotmike
Top Contributor

seems to me like having developers build tools that work with the pro version would be a great incentive for users to upgrade, as such it seems reasonable to make it easier for us to test on pro versions so we can leverage those features. almost like we push the upgrades for you guys.

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @cre,

There isn’t currently any way to implement Sales professional features in a test portal. There aren’t any APIs that are specific to a Sales professional portal, so test portals by default only include the free sales tools. I can understand your use case (creating multiple deal pipelines), and I’d be happy to take this to product for consideration. If you have the inclination, I would also encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 Upvotes