APIs & Integrations

marjmartinez

How to add ip stack inside the HubSpot Embedded form

Hi I would like to ask for help on how I can add the Ip stack inside of my embedded form. I have a task that will only show on Jakarta country so I read about the IP stack. I hope you can help

Here's my embedded form:

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Apologies for the delayed response, @Marj_Martinez.

Could you clarify what you mean by "but it will only show on Jakarta country"? It sounds like you only want it to show in Jakarta, but to no one else? Is that right?

Also, do you wish to target all of Indonesia or just the city of Jakarta?

Finally, who advised you? HubSpot support? If so, could you share a link to the support ticket? If it wasn't HubSpot support, could you take a screenshot of the correspondence so I can see what these people recommended?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi, @Marj_Martinez.

Did you mean to include a screenshot, or perhaps your form's embed code? It looks like it wasn't included.

Could you also clarify what you mean by "IP stack"? Are you referring to this service? If so, have they provided you with some sort of JavaScript embed code? If they have shared any documentation with you, please share it here as well.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
marjmartinez

Hi Isaas,

I was trying to add the code for the form

<!--[if lte IE 8]>
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2-legacy.js"></script>
<![endif]-->
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript" src="//js.hsforms.net/forms/v2.js"></script>
<script>
  hbspt.forms.create({
	portalId: "3818215",
	formId: "f818095f-e11d-4879-9a9e-fbbc56c0cdde"
});
</script>

so I have that form, I wanted to embed that on our website, but it will only show on jakarta country. They advice me to use the IP stack, so that when the client is in jarkata and has the same IP address the form will show? would that be possible?

0 Upvotes