APIs & Integrations

gaurav1

How to download a log of events

SOLVE

Hello Y'all,
I'm new to HubSpot but my company has a paid account on HubSpot.
I'm trying to do the following:
We have subscribed to "Marketing Hub Enterprise" and I created some events (Reports-->Analytics Tools-->Events). A summary count of these events shows up in HubSpot portal (in Reports-->Analytics Tools-->Events). However, I can't figure out how to download a detailed log of these events or how to access this log via an API.

I tried the following:

1. Tried the "export" button on Reports-->Analytics Tools-->Events but that gives just a table of the count of events broken by date.
  2. Followed the instructions here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/events/get_events
    But that endpoint yields only a list of the created events (event names, properties of the events etc.) but not a website log of which event happened when triggered by who (event, timestamp, contact id).

In a nut shell, I want to know which event happened when triggered by who (event, timestamp, contact id).
Any help will be much appreciated.
G

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @gaurav1, this isn't possible with our APIs. Please check out my response on our previous thread here: Empty json object returned. Thank you! :slight_smile:

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @gaurav1, this isn't possible with our APIs. Please check out my response on our previous thread here: Empty json object returned. Thank you! :slight_smile:

0 Upvotes