APIs & Integrations

Libania_Loureir

How to recover a template

Hi, i just upgrade the version of my Hubspot to Starter and now I can not find the template we created and I really need to use that template. could you please help me recovering that template?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
nthatcher-airbr
Contributor

@IsaacTakushi I just ran into a similar challenge. 

I was writing out a new Sales email template and tried to upload an image. Since the upload feature wasn't working properly, I decided to refresh the page as part of troubleshooting. Only to find that the entire email that I had written out had suddenly vanished! 

For most other Hubspot features, there is an auto-save option that helps recover to the most recent change, but for Sales Templates, this doesn't seem to be the case. 

Is Hubspot able to recover these email templates that were not saved prior to reloading the webpage? 

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Welcome, @Libania_Loureiro!

Happy to help. Can you clarify the following?

• What is your Hub ID?
  • Are you referring to sales templates, as described here? If so, what is the name of the template?

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
RHumphreys3000

Hi, I have a similar issue, I just spent nearly 2 hours drafting a big email template, I went to make a coffee and Hubspot has now crashed. I can't face starting again with it, is there any way to recover the draft template that was lost? Thank you, Robert

0 Upvotes