APIs & Integrations

mark_ha
Participant

How to retrieve productivity campaign through API

SOLVE

In the web UI, users can filter email campaigns by productivity campaign (see screenshot). When a user applies a filter, the URL is changed to https://app.hubspot.com/email/xxxxxx/manage/state/all?campaign=xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx

Is there a way to retrieve this productivity campaign through the API / DB? And if so, how can I associate it with the email campaign ID so that I can create a similar filter in a report outside the Hubspot UI?

This question was raised previously, but the answers are more than 2 years old, so was hoping it had been added in meantime:

Hello! Is there a way to get the list of Campaigns? I am trying to use the "Get all campaign IDs for a portal" API but I do not get the list. What could be causing the problem, did I miss some settings, associations, or values? TIA! Ross

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @mark_ha!

Unfortunately, it is still not possible to access campaign objects via the API. Here are some more recent related topics:

If you would like a public API for campaigns published, please upvote and comment on this HubSpot Community Idea. This information is sent directly to our product teams and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers. I’ve already upvoted the idea and will also do my part and pass your feedback along through internal channels.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @mark_ha!

Unfortunately, it is still not possible to access campaign objects via the API. Here are some more recent related topics:

If you would like a public API for campaigns published, please upvote and comment on this HubSpot Community Idea. This information is sent directly to our product teams and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers. I’ve already upvoted the idea and will also do my part and pass your feedback along through internal channels.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
mark_ha
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for the confirmation. That's indeed what I expected.

Upvoted the community idea. Hope it gets some priority.

0 Upvotes