The invisible Google noCaptcha / reCaptcha on my site (not a site hosted by hubspot) stopped working today. I found that if I removed the Hubspot script, all is well again.
I followed a chain of script loads that eventually lead me to https://js.hsleadflows.net/leadflows.js
That script is loading a bunch of reCaptcha stuff that I think is breaking us.
The problem we’re seeing is that reCaptcha is attaching itself to our login form twice so when it goes to add its
g-recaptcha-response field to my post something doesn’t work right. When the server goes to pull the data out of the POST, it can’t find it.