HTML <iframe> code in custom module -> widget text field -> empty output


I have a sudden problem in an existing custom module that normally worked just fine a few days ago.

So… In a custom module, I made a new field (left column -> add new field)) of type “text” with the name “video_embed_code”.
Then I output this as follows:

<div class="video-wrapper">
    <div class="video-content">
         <div class="media">
               {{ widget.video_embed_code }}
          {% if widget.image.src %}<div class="image-overlay" style="background-image: url('{{ widget.image.src }}');"></div>{% endif %}

As default value i have a valid youtube video embedded

But when I view the block (which I included in a Landingpage) I get nothing as output , just empty space. What is going wrong here? Just a day ago this all worked fine. And now not anymore. I am not sure if it was me that changed something or Hubspot… (probably me :wink: )


EDIT: I guess I found a temporary solution: when I input escaped html for the same video everything works again…

So like this:

&lt;iframe width=&quot;560&quot; height=&quot;315&quot; src=&quot;; frameborder=&quot;0&quot; allow=&quot;autoplay; encrypted-media&quot; allowfullscreen&gt;&lt;/iframe&gt;

I am very sure that it worked without escaping a couple of days ago. And now I assume Hubspot changed the validation of a text field… If so this will have consequences for all our Hubspot clients who think they can still input embed code in text fields… :confused:

Still awaiting answer from Hubspot.


Today the problem exists only in previewing the template.
So it works again on previewing the real page based on that template. That is fine for me now. :wink: