APIs & Integrations

juanps

HTTP error 400 and unable to access

Hi

Currently my users have experience issues trying to access my domain (www.gs1mexico.org), some user can see the website correctly, however some other users get a page with the message (an error occurred while processing you’re request.

Also google webmaster tools shows some issues with the domain www.gs1mexico.org, and shows error 400.

I have a different domain in the COS which its www.syncfonia.com, but this domain don’t have the problem.

I hasn’t be able to understand which is the cause of this issue, if it the DNS o the Hubspot server, or the Akamai CDN.

I hope you can help me to figure out my problem.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
seb_fairchild

@Juanps thanks for the additional info, I’m going to do some digging on my end and I’ll follow up with you directly.

Sebastian

0 Upvotes
seb_fairchild

Hey @Juanps,

This should go through the Support team. Feel free to message me directly if you’ve already opened a case with our support team.

Sebastian

0 Upvotes
juanps

Dear Seb

Actually I open the case in Hubspot number 353450, however they send me here to solve it.

I’ll appreciate if you could help, it’s been 3 weeks with this issue and yet have no clue on what’s the problem.

0 Upvotes
seb_fairchild

@Juanps the reason you’re getting a 400 is because you’re POSTing to that url, try using GET instead. Also, you may need to include the protocol in your request.

Sebastian

0 Upvotes
juanps

Example of the error.

0 Upvotes
juanps

0 Upvotes
juanps

Dear Seb,

I try that too, however I’m getting the same error. Here’s is two screenshots, one domain that is also on COS (www.syncfonia.com) and don’t have that issue. And the domain that also is in COS and have that issue (www.gs1mexico.org).

Also beside I’m using a web page to simulate the error, some users are getting the same error into they’re web browser, and some user are able to see the page.

I will put the other two examples in another reply since the system don’t allow me to post more images at the same time.

0 Upvotes