APIs & Integrations

ViihdeJukat1

Hubspot CHAT add system notifications on Android and Iphone

SOLVE

Hello, I added chat to my webpage. Since I dont like spamm in email, would you considering add system notifications with hubspot android and iphone? There seems to be no able to chose how does hubspot mobile app notifies. Now the webiste api spamms so many messages to my email that it is full of those messages. Please, consider adding to phone app notifications support?

Similar notify sytem that facebook uses in priavet meassegs and some other phone apps.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ViihdeJukat,

Apologies for the delayed response.

You can customize in-app, desktop, email, and mobile notifications in Profile & Preferences > Notifications > HubSpot. Learn more in this article.

If you'd like to see additional notification options in the tool, please upvote similar ideas and post on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. This information is sent directly to our Product team and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ViihdeJukat1

SOLVE

But will not work. I have enabled from browser on my settings chat and conversions to mobile notify. Downloaded android app to Nokia 8 and selected there push notifys for chat messages. Still none notifies come to my phone if chat message is sent tough my webpage chat.

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ViihdeJukat,

This forum is for HubSpot API-related questions, so I will not be your best resource in troubleshooting notifications.

What is your Hub ID? If you have a paid subscription, please contact HubSpot support. Depending on your subscription, phone, email, and chat support is available. If you are a free user, please post a topic on the HubSpot Community.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ViihdeJukat,

Apologies for the delayed response.

You can customize in-app, desktop, email, and mobile notifications in Profile & Preferences > Notifications > HubSpot. Learn more in this article.

If you'd like to see additional notification options in the tool, please upvote similar ideas and post on the HubSpot Community Ideas Forum. This information is sent directly to our Product team and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes